Following 5 tips which can improve your critical thinking –
- Formulate your question : Know what are you looking for.
- Gather your information : Ask experts or seek other people’s opinions.
- Apply the information : asking critical questions, ask yourself
- What concept it will work?
- What assumption exist?
- Is my interpretation logically sound good?
- Consider the implications: what could be the implications of your action in future. For example – if gas price become cheap it can cause a lot of air pollution, so consider your thoughts in future as well.
- Explore others points of view: look for what opinion other people have and what are they thinking about the tropic you are thinking of.
By – KTAS